|Ask a question|
Building and Area Highlights
The perfect location for young professionals and families, 709 Edison Avenue is located steps from the shops and restaurants of trendy Westboro.
With easy access to Carling Avenue, this spacious low-rise apartment building is conveniently located a short drive from a variety of grocery stores, drug stores, the Westgate Mall, and Canadian Tire.
Easily accessible from Highway 417 and the Transitway, getting around is easy at 709 Edison Avenue. Located mere minutes from downtown Ottawa, Nepean, and a short drive or bus ride to Kanata, there is no lack of convenience and freedom at this beautiful urban apartment.
For more information or to book a viewing, please call Doris at 613-723-2691 or 613-724-0289.
- Units located in a beautiful triplex building
- Newly renovated, spacious units
- Central air conditioning in every room
- Recently upgraded appliances
- Hardwood flooring in all units
- Conveniently located minutes from the trendy shops and restaurants in Westboro
- Walking distance to a variety of grocery stores, shopping centres, and big box stores
- A short walk to Hampton Park Plaza, a variety of beautiful Westboro parks and walking paths, Preston Street, and Dow’s Lake
- A short drive to the Ottawa Civic Hospital
- Easy access to Highway 417 and the Parkway
- Walking distance to the Westboro Transitway Station
- Steps away from OC Transpo bus routes
- Minutes from Carling Avenue and Kirkwood Avenue