|View 3D Tours
|Ask a question
Building and Area Highlights
Located on a beautiful, tree-lined street, hidden from Ottawa’s busy downtown core, The New Yorker is a perfect combination of exciting urban living and peaceful quiet. Just steps away from Ottawa’s most bustling shops, restaurants, and business centres, this all-inclusive apartment is perfect for urban professionals seeking the convenience of downtown living.
Ottawa’s main business districts and government offices are a short walk or bus ride away. Whatever your needs, the convenience and amenities offered at The New Yorker are perfect for anyone looking for comfortable living in an exciting and convenient neighbourhood.
Call Liz @ 613-808-3344 and book your viewing today! Book Online – https://downtownapartments.setmore.com/liz
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice. Images are representative of units available and may not be of the actual units for rent.
Interested in applying? Click HERE for our application process and requirements!
- One of the only downtown apartments with all utilities included in your rent
- Fully renovated suite options
- Spacious and beautiful balconies overlooking downtown Ottawa
- 24-hour video surveillance makes this one of the safest apartments in Ottawa
- Recently updated on-site laundry facilities
- Secure, personally controlled access
- Fast and reliable 24-hour emergency service
- Communal bicycle room
- Hardwood or laminate floors in every unit
- On-site superintendent and prompt response to service calls
- Surface or underground parking options
- Walking distance to Bank Street and Elgin Street
- Minutes from Ottawa’s scenic Parliament Buildings, NAC, National Gallery of Canada, Canadian Museum of Nature, the ByWard Market, the University of Ottawa, Somerset Village, and the Rideau Canal
- All the amenities of downtown Ottawa’s shopping and restaurants—grocery stores and a variety of eateries and cafes
- Walking distance to more than 5 downtown parks and green spaces, with easy access to bike and walking paths
- Short drive to Highway 417
- Walking distance to Communauto rental station
- Easy access to transit