|View 3D Tours|
|Ask a question|
|Unit type||3 Bedrooms|
|Availability||August 01, 2021|
|Ask a question|
|Book a viewing|
Building and Area Highlights
Spacious and Filled with Light
Located in a clean and quiet neighbourhood outside the hustle and bustle of downtown Ottawa! The beautiful and spacious three and four-bedroom townhomes at 3325 Uplands Drive are just one bus ride away from the great shopping in South Keys, and are conveniently located near a variety of elementary and high schools in the area.
Perfect for young families, the serenity and comfort of 3325 Uplands Drive is a great way to live in a peaceful neighbourhood while still being a short commute to school, work, and great shopping.
Gilboa Place also features spacious and beautiful apartments for rent at 3301 Uplands Drive. Click here to view.
For more information, or to book a viewing, please call Nicole at 613-521-7771.
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- All utilities included in the rent
- Renovated units
- Renovated and finished basement
- Basement storage options for all units including 3 and 4 bedroom units
- Private fenced-in yard
- Laundry machine hookups available in the 3 and 4 bedroom townhouses
- A reliable team of superintendents with prompt response to service requests
- Spacious parking
- A large compliment of high schools and elementary schools nearby
- Within walking distance of numerous restaurants, grocery stores, bank, pharmacy, hair salon, and gas station
- Short drive to the South Keys Shopping Centre and grocery stores
- Across the street from McCarthy Park and the Hunt Club-Riverside Park Community Centre that offers summer day and week-long camps for the kids, and a gym all year round.
- A short walk from the scenic Ottawa Hunt and Golf Club
- A wide variety of parks and green space
- 7 Minute Drive to Mooney’s Bay beach
- Easy access to Hunt Club Road, Airport Parkway, and Riverside Drive
- Easy access to bus routes and a short ride to major transfer hubs on Hunt Club Road
- A short drive to the Rideau River and Mooney’s Bay Park
- 15-minute drive to downtown Ottawa
- Easy access to NCC bicycle routes