|View 3D Tours
|Ask a question
Building and Area Highlights
The Belgarde Apartments—Beautiful large 1, and 2 bedroom units now available at 385 Besserer Street. Great for University of Ottawa students, Carleton University students, and young professionals working in the downtown core.
These units are located in Sandy Hill and offer bright and spacious living space and rooms. Each unit comes with a fridge and stove, and includes heat and water—hydro is extra. Offering safe and secure entrances, on-site laundry, and 24-hour emergency services. Outdoor parking is available for an additional cost.
To book a viewing, please call or text Mario at 613-223-7593.
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice – 3D tours & images are representative of available units.
Interested in applying? Click HERE for our application process and requirements!
- Clean and spacious on-site laundry facilities
- Elevator access
- Highly secure and controlled building access
- Heat and water included
- Spacious units
- Friendly superintendent
- Steps to University of Ottawa campus, University of Ottawa buildings, gym, swimming pool, and medical center
- Central downtown location gives you easy access to all the shops, restaurants, museums, galleries, music venues, and office buildings in Ottawa’s core
- At the center of many essential amenities, local eateries and coffee shops, book stores, and convenience stores
- Walking distance to the Rideau Centre, Rideau Canal, Parliament Buildings, and ByWard Market