|View 3D Tours|
|Ask a question|
|Unit type||1 Bedroom|
|Ask a question|
|Join Wait List|
Building and Area Highlights
Location and Style – Located in the heart of Rockcliffe Park
Located in Rockcliffe Park, one of Ottawa’s most prestigious and sought-after communities, Rideau Terrace is perfect for anyone looking for a quiet neighborhood with breathtaking views and stunning greenery. The area is only seconds away from the amenity-rich New Edinburgh shopping district and is located in the center of gorgeous Rockcliffe Village.
Each two-bedroom unit in this charming apartment rental comes with one-and-a-half bathrooms and a den. Rideau Terrace features original crown moldings, beautiful pine flooring, and wood-burning fireplaces. With an elegant dining room off the living area, you’ll be the envy of all your friends at your next dinner party.
With individual self-controlled thermostats and air conditioning throughout your apartment, you’ll never have to worry about feeling uncomfortable in your home.
Laundry facilities are available on-site, and garage parking is available. You’ll feel safe knowing that the entire property is secure with a state-of-the-art security access system.
For more information or to book a viewing please call Doris at 613-724-0289.
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- 2 bedroom and den unit options
- Located in the heart of Rockcliffe Park, one of Ottawa’s most prestigious neighbourhoods
- One and a half bathrooms in every unit
- Original crown moulding and old-fashioned ceilings
- Wood-burning fireplaces in every unit
- Large and elegant dining rooms
- Self-controlled air conditioning and heating
- Laundry facilities on-site
- State-of-the-art front door security access
- 24-hour emergency service
- Minutes from scenic Rockcliffe Parkway, Mackay Lake and beautiful Sand Piper Lake
- A short walk to grocery store, pharmacy and all the amenities of Ottawa’s New Edinburgh neighbourhood
- Walking distance to Ashbury College
- A wide variety of parks and walking paths throughout the neighbourhood
- Easy access to OC Transpo bus routes
- A short drive to downtown Ottawa
- Minutes from Gatineau