|Unit number||Price||sq.ft.||Availability||View floorplan||View images||Ask a question|
|Unit 5||40 /sq.ft.||1,611||August 01, 2020||‐||Book a viewing|
Building and Area Highlights
Prime retail location in downtown Ottawa. Adjacent to the Rideau Centre, Rideau OTrain Station (LRT), all major bus routes and STO. Close to the ByWard Market and the University of Ottawa. Very effective building signage and large window displays facing Besserer Street and into the office tower lobby. This perfect space for a retail business desiring high visibility with constant vehicle and pedestrian traffic.
Tenants enjoy access to showers, lockers, and secure bike storage. On-site property management and 24-hour security. Next to Ogilvy Square, an exciting new public space featuring art, cafés, and special events. Put yourself in Ottawa’s most iconic destination for tourism, shopping, entertainment, and dining!
- Large display windows
- Iconic location in downtown Ottawa
- Constant vehicle and pedestrian traffic
- Surrounded by high density residential and office buildings
- Direct access to HWY 417 and routes around the canal
- Adjacent to the Rideau Centre and LRT Station
- Can be refitted for an established or franchise restaurant
- Retail Stores
- Tourism centre
- Established or franchise restaurant