Building and Area Highlights
Prime retail location in downtown Ottawa. Adjacent to the Rideau Centre and Rideau OTrain Station (LRT). Steps to all major bus routes and STO. Close to the ByWard Market and the University of Ottawa. Very effective building signage and large window displays facing Besserer Street and into the office tower lobby. Street and lobby entrances. Large street and lobby window displays. Constant vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Population of approx. 70,587 within a 2km radius.
Tenants enjoy access to showers, lockers, and secure bike storage. On-site superintendent and 24-hour security. Next to Ogilvy Square, an exciting new public space featuring local art displays and special events. Put yourself in Ottawa’s most iconic destination for tourism, shopping, entertainment, and dining!
Suite is approximate – 2,006 sq.ft.
- Large display windows
- Ceiling height: 9’9″ to cross tee ceiling & 12′ to concrete slab
- Adjacent to the Rideau Centre and LRT Station
- Constant vehicle and pedestrian traffic
- Surrounded by high density residential and office buildings
- Direct access to HWY 417 and routes around the canal
- Can be refitted for an established or franchise restaurant
- Retail store
- Tourism centre
- Established or franchise restaurant