Building and Area Highlights
— SOLD UNDER POWER OF SALE —
The property consists of 14 occupied low-rise multi-residential buildings with total 59 beds, and 3 vacant lots. Ideal redevelopment site with frontage on 3 streets and a large land area (48,922 sf).
Great central location in Lowertown, downtown Ottawa. Walking distance to all amenities, the Byward Market, Parliament Hill, and the University of Ottawa. High density residential neighbourhood with a diverse demographic. Close to HWY 417 and the Rideau LRT Station.
• Current information is limited due to the nature of the sale. Buyers will have to rely on their own investigation.
- Total Site Area: 1.12 Acres | 48,922 SF
- Gross Building Area: 25,908 SF
- Number of Buildings: 14
- Total Number of Units: 59
- Zoning: R4UD  S77
- Occupied multi-residential property
- Ideal redevelopment site
- Frontage on 3 streets
- Excellent central location
- Walking distance to all amenities, the Byward Market, the Rideau Centre, Parliament Hill, and UOttawa
- Walk to Rideau LRT Station
- Surrounded by iconic and historic locations
- Destination for shopping, dining, & entertainment
- Population (2km radius): 60,082
- Daytime Population (2km radius): 121,310