1 Nicholas Street – Retail
|ADDRESS:||1 Nicholas Street, Ottawa, ON|
Building and Area Highlights
Well located retail space in downtown Ottawa. Adjacent to the Rideau Centre and Rideau OTrain Station (LRT). Close to the ByWard Market, the University of Ottawa, and Sandy Hill. Very effective building signage and large display windows. Constant vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Population of approx. 70,587 within a 2km radius.
On-site superintendent and 24-hour security. Next to Ogilvy Square, an exciting new public space featuring local art displays and special events. Put yourself in Ottawa’s most iconic destination for tourism, shopping, entertainment, and dining!
Unit 5: Ideal to refit for an established or franchise restaurant. Ceiling height: 9’9” to cross tee ceiling, 12’ to concrete slab. Private entrance. Entrance and display windows facing into the office tower lobby.
Unit 2: Faces onto Ogilvy Square, a pedestrian space connecting to Rideau Street that features public art and special events.
- Large display windows and building signage
- Adjacent to the Rideau Centre and LRT Station
- Constant vehicle and pedestrian traffic
- Surrounded by high density residential and office buildings
- Direct access to HWY 417 and routes around the canal
- Retail store
- Tourism centre
- Established or franchise restaurant