- Division: Residential
- Term: Full-Time
- Location: Downtown Ottawa
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the residential building and unit turnovers.
- Cleans floors and rooms – including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Previous cleaning experience a plus