Building and Area Highlights
Quite, Peaceful Neighbourhood – Perfect for families
Located on the banks of the Rideau River, and just one short bus ride to downtown and the University of Ottawa, these three and four bedroom town homes are perfect for students, young families, or professionals who want a clean and affordable location with all the conveniences of downtown living.
Live in a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood with easy access to urban amenities and all of Ottawa’s major post-secondary schools. With some of Ottawa’s biggest shopping centers just moments away, and a huge variety of schools to choose from, you’ll never have to sacrifice peace and privacy for urban convenience – you get the best of both worlds at 949 North River Road.
For more information, or to book a viewing, please call JP at 613-223-3483.
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Spacious suites
- Full bathroom on top floor, half bath on main floor
- Washer and dryer included in all units
- Stainless steel appliances and authentic hardwood floors in every unit
- Basements, perfect for a TV or games room
- Backyards for every unit
- Parking right outside your door
- Across the street from the Rideau River
- Short walk to the Rideau Sports Centre
- Short walk to Loblaws and the Rideau-Rockliffe Community Centre
- A quick drive to St. Laurent Shopping Centre, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Starbucks, Shoppers Drug Mart, and more
- Short drive over the river to downtown Ottawa – ByWard Market, National Gallery Parliament Buildings, Museums, Rideau Centre, the University of Ottawa, and all downtown restaurants and shopping
- A wide variety of elementary schools, high schools, and daycares are just a short drive or walk away
- Short drive to Highway 417
- Walking distance to VRTUCAR rental station
- Short drive to Rockliffe Park, Montfort Hospital, the Ottawa Hospital, and CHEO
- Short drive or bus ride to the University of Ottawa and Le Cordon Bleu
- Easy access to bus routes