Building and Area Highlights
Quite, Peaceful Neighbourhood – Perfect for families
Located on the banks of the Rideau River, and just one short bus ride to downtown and the University of Ottawa, these three and four-bedroom townhomes are perfect for students, young families, or professionals who want a clean and affordable location with all the conveniences of downtown living.
Live in a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood with easy access to urban amenities and all of Ottawa’s major post-secondary schools. With some of Ottawa’s biggest shopping centers just moments away, and a huge variety of schools to choose from, you’ll never have to sacrifice peace and privacy for urban convenience – you get the best of both worlds at 949 North River Road.
For more information, or to book a viewing, please call JP at 613-223-3483.
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Spacious suites
- Full bathroom on top floor, half bath on main floor
- Washer and dryer included in all units
- Stainless steel appliances and authentic hardwood floors in every unit
- Basements, perfect for a TV or games room
- Backyards for every unit
- Parking right outside your door
- Across the street from the Rideau River
- Short walk to the Rideau Sports Centre
- Short walk to Loblaws and the Rideau-Rockliffe Community Centre
- A quick drive to St. Laurent Shopping Centre, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, Starbucks, Shoppers Drug Mart, and more
- Short drive over the river to downtown Ottawa – ByWard Market, National Gallery Parliament Buildings, Museums, Rideau Centre, the University of Ottawa, and all downtown restaurants and shopping
- A wide variety of elementary schools, high schools, and daycares are just a short drive or walk away
- Short drive to Highway 417
- Walking distance to Communauto rental station
- Short drive to Rockliffe Park, Montfort Hospital, the Ottawa Hospital, and CHEO
- Short drive or bus ride to the University of Ottawa and Le Cordon Bleu
- Easy access to bus routes