|Ask a question|
|Unit type||1 Bedroom|
|Availability||November 01, 2020|
|Ask a question|
|Book a viewing|
Building and Area Highlights
*Move-in Promotion – October & November Free Rent!!
Nestled just off the beaten path in trendy Wellington West, 199 Holland Avenue is a hidden gem in a neighbourhood teeming with life and convenience. Ottawa’s trendiest restaurants, shops, galleries, and music venues are just steps away.
Located between Westboro and Hintonburg, 199 Holland Avenue is a perfect location for anyone who wants the excitement and convenience of urban living, well maintained and spacious apartment suites, quick and easy access to Highway 417, and bus transportation throughout the city.
To book a viewing, please call or text Leo @ 613-978-6588.
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- All utilities included in the price of your rent
- 24-hour emergency service gives you peace of mind knowing you’re well taken care of
- Large balcony overlooking Wellington West and Hintonburg
- Clean and spacious on-site laundry facilities
- Authentic hardwood floors in every unit
- Highly secure, personally controlled front and back door access
- Clean and spacious storage available
- Surface parking available
- Located in trendy Wellington Village, steps away from a variety of shops, restaurants, pubs, grocery stores, theatres and live music venues on Wellington Ave.
- Walking distance to three Communauto rental stations
- 5-minute drive from grocery stores
- Across the street from Fisher Park and tennis courts
- Seconds from beautiful parks, walking paths, and the Fisher Park Community Centre
- Walking distance to the Parkdale Market
- Conveniently located between Westboro and Hintonburg, with all their shops and restaurants just a short drive away
- A variety of elementary and high schools within walking distance
- Walking distance to the Civic Hospital and the Ottawa Heart Institute
- One minute drive from Highway 417, Wellington Avenue, and Parkdale Avenue
- Easy access to bus routes
- A short walk to Tunney’s Pasture