|Ask a question|
|Unit type||1 Bedroom|
|Ask a question|
|Join Wait List|
Building and Area Highlights
Located in the spacious and green community of Highland Park, south of Westboro with easy access Highway 417, the beautiful Macy Apartments are the perfect location for urban professionals who want comfort and convenience with easy access to downtown Ottawa.
This ideal location is just steps away from Wellington Street, one of Ottawa’s most dynamic urban areas, with grocery stores, shopping centres, restaurants, and bus routes. Tenants at Macy Apartments experience the convenience and comfort of a quiet location, huge, fully renovated apartment units, and all the benefits of being minutes from Westboro and downtown Ottawa.
For more information, or to book a viewing, please call Lloyd at 613-223-7422.
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- 24-hour emergency service gives you peace of mind knowing you’re well taken care of
- Bike racks available for all tenants
- Clean and spacious on-site laundry facilities
- Secure and personally controlled building access
- Clean and spacious covered parking
- Heat and hot water included in the price of your rent
- New and bright windows in every unit
- Onsite superintendent and prompt response to service calls
- Storage units available
- A short walk or drive to the Westgate Shopping Centre
- Easy access by car or walking to grocery stores, LCBO, banks, dozens of restaurants and pubs, Pharmaplus and a variety of professional and medical service offices
- A short drive to the Carlingwood Shopping Centre
- Minutes from Westboro shops, restaurants and pubs
- A centralized location with easy access to Carleton University, the University of Ottawa and Algonquin College
- Minutes away from Westboro Beach and Carlington Park
- Short drive to the Civic Hospital
- Easy access to bus routes and walking distance to Tunney’s Pasture station
- Walking distance to VRTUCAR rental station
- Less than a one minute drive to Highway 417
- Easy access to Carling Avenue and Kirkwood Avenue