|Ask a question|
|Availability||April 01, 2021|
|Ask a question|
|Book a viewing|
Building and Area Highlights
**Ask about our move-in promotions!
If you’re a student at the University of Ottawa who wants to be in the thick of things in the city’s downtown core, there is no better location than 145 Stewart Street.
Situated in the heart of downtown Ottawa, this apartment building is just steps away from the University of Ottawa, the Rideau Centre, and the ByWard Market. Experience the excitement and convenience of living downtown and have amazing access to all the major shopping centers and transportation hubs just minutes from your doorstep.
To book a viewing, please call Cory at 613-223-7593.
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Balcony options overlooking downtown Ottawa
- Clean and spacious on-site laundry facilities
- Highly secure and personally controlled building access
- Heat and hot water included in the price of your rent
- Surface parking available
- Surveillance cameras
- Located in beautiful Sandy Hill, just a 2-minute walk to the University of Ottawa campus
- Central downtown location gives you easy access to all the shops, restaurants, museums, galleries, music venues, and office buildings in Ottawa’s core
- A short walk from the University of Ottawa buildings, gym, swimming pool, and medical centre
- At the centre of many essential amenities, including a barbershop and hairdresser, local eateries and coffee shops, book stores, convenience stores, dry cleaners, grocery stores, and retail shops
- Next to Happy Goat coffee, steps from the student book stores, and Loblaws grocery store
- Walking distance to the Rideau Centre, Rideau Canal, Parliament Buildings, and ByWard Market
- Minutes from the O-train station
- Walking distance to four Communauto rental stations
- Easy access to King Edward Ave, Nicholas St. and Highway 417