|View 3D Tours|
|Ask a question|
|Unit type||1 Bedroom|
|Unit number||105 - Ground floor|
|Availability||October 01, 2022|
|Ask a question|
|Book a viewing|
Building and Area Highlights
The Edwardian on Frank Street offers the perfect combination of spacious and affordable apartment living with the conveniences of a downtown location, mere steps from Ottawa’s most iconic venues, offices, and landmarks.
Ottawa’s most popular streets, business districts, and entertainment venues are just a short bus ride or walk away, making this a perfect location for young professionals. With spacious units, large balconies overlooking downtown Ottawa, and a short commute on foot to The Glebe, 360 Frank Street is downtown living the way it should be.
To book a viewing, please:
Call or text Krystal at 613-808-3344.
Book Online – https://downtownapartments.setmore.com/krystal
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice – 3D tours & images are representative of available units.
Interested in applying? Click HERE for our application process and requirements!
- Large balconies overlooking downtown Ottawa
- Fully Renovated Suite Options
- Large, on-site laundry facilities
- Brand new elevator
- Spacious bicycle storage available for all tenants
- Surface parking available
- On-site staff
- Walking distance to the shops and restaurants on Bank Street and Elgin Street, the Rideau Centre, Parliament Buildings, and The Glebe
- Minutes from the National Art Centre, National Gallery of Canada, Canadian Museum of Nature and a wide variety of music halls, theatres, and galleries
- Walking distance to the University of Ottawa and a short bus ride to Carleton University
- Walking distance to the ByWard Market, the Rideau Canal and all the amenities of downtown Ottawa’s shopping and restaurants
- Short drive to Wellington Street and Nicholas Street.
- Walking distance to Centretown Community Health Centre.
- Short drive to Loblaws and a variety of local grocery stores.
- Walking distance to more than 5 downtown parks and green spaces.
- Short drive to Highway 417
- Walking distance to Communauto rental station
- Easy access to bus routes