|View 3D Tours|
|Ask a question|
|Unit type||1 Bedroom|
|Ask a question|
|Join Wait List|
Building and Area Highlights
Nestled just off the beaten path in trendy Wellington West, 199 Holland Avenue is a hidden gem in a neighbourhood teeming with life and convenience. Ottawa’s trendiest restaurants, shops, galleries, and music venues are just steps away.
Located between Westboro and Hintonburg, 199 Holland Avenue is a perfect location for anyone who wants the excitement and convenience of urban living, well-maintained and spacious apartment suites, quick and easy access to Highway 417, and bus transportation throughout the city.
To book a viewing, please call or text Leo at 613-978-6588.
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice.
Interested in applying? Click HERE for our application process and requirements!
- All utilities included in the price of your rent
- 24-hour emergency service gives you peace of mind knowing you’re well taken care of
- Large balcony overlooking Wellington West and Hintonburg
- Clean and spacious on-site laundry facilities
- Authentic hardwood floors in every unit
- Highly secure, personally controlled front and back door access
- Clean and spacious storage available
- Surface parking available
- Located in trendy Wellington Village, steps away from a variety of shops, restaurants, pubs, grocery stores, theatres and live music venues on Wellington Ave.
- Walking distance to three Communauto rental stations
- 5-minute drive from grocery stores
- Across the street from Fisher Park and tennis courts
- Seconds from beautiful parks, walking paths, and the Fisher Park Community Centre
- Walking distance to the Parkdale Market
- Conveniently located between Westboro and Hintonburg, with all their shops and restaurants just a short drive away
- A variety of elementary and high schools within walking distance
- Walking distance to the Civic Hospital and the Ottawa Heart Institute
- One minute drive from Highway 417, Wellington Avenue, and Parkdale Avenue
- Easy access to bus routes
- A short walk to Tunney’s Pasture