Swipe to Navigate
|Bachelor||Bachelor||1 Bedroom||1 Bedroom|
|Approx Size||sq. ft.||sq. ft.||500 sq. ft.||500 sq. ft.|
|Availability||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
50 Bayswater Avenue
341 MacLaren Executive Suites exudes style, confidence, and all the conveniences of downtown—everything you need and want in an apartment.
Each apartment includes central air conditioning, upgraded appliances, microwave, dishwasher, and individually controlled thermostats. Our additional features can’t be matched. Simply put, we stand out!
341 MacLaren Street is located in Ottawa’s Somerset Village, which is in the heart of downtown and directly connected to the unique pulse and rhythm of Canada’s capital city.
Somerset Village is a beautiful and vibrant historic neighborhood where you will experience a mix of new and old, tradition and eclectic, glitz and style. This location is two minutes from the Highway 417 and walking distance to the downtown business district, museums, galleries, and shopping. 341 MacLaren Street is also steps away from several significant Ottawa tourism landmarks, including the world-renowned Rideau Canal and the stately Parliament Buildings. In addition, the ByWard Market, the Ottawa Congress Centre, the Rideau Centre, Dow’s Lake, and the scenic Gatineau Hills are all just a short drive away.
Explore Ottawa’s most exciting rental property at www.341MacLaren.com.
- Apartments options for bachelor and 1 bedroom units
- Heat, water, AC and hydro included in the price of rent
- Personally controlled central air conditioning in every room
- Free, on-site fitness centre
- Full theatre room with leather chairs and a big screen TV
- Fully stocked and maintained games room
- 24-hour emergency service makes this one of the safest apartments in Ottawa
- All appliances included in your suite, including dishwasher
- Balconies overlooking downtown Ottawa
- Bicycle storage room available
- Highly secure controlled front door access
- New communal elevators
- Individual unit thermostats and personal heat control
- Clean and secure indoor or outdoor parking
- Newly renovated hallways and unit upgrades
- Communal social room to host parties and meet neighbours
- Ice machines
- New on-site laundry facilities
- Walking distance to Bank Street and Elgin Street
- Walk to anywhere in the downtown core in minutes
- Minutes from the Ottawa’s scenic Parliament Buildings, NAC, National Gallery of Canada, Canadian Museum of Nature, the ByWard Market, and the University of Ottawa, Somerset Village and the Rideau Canal
- All the amenities of downtown Ottawa's shopping and restaurants—Hartman’s Grocery and a variety of eateries and cafes
- Walking distance to more than 5 downtown parks and green spaces, with easy access to bike and walking paths
- Short drive to Highway 417
- Walking distance to VRTUCAR rental station
- Easy access to bus routes