Swipe to Navigate
|Bachelor||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom|
|Approx Size||400 sq. ft.||500 sq. ft.||800 sq. ft.|
|Availability||Not Available||Not Available||November 15th, 2019|
50 Bayswater Avenue
This comfortable and convenient eight-storey apartment building is located just moments away from Algonquin College, the Bayshore Shopping Centre, and a wide variety of shops and restaurants in Ottawa’s west end.
Perfect for students and young families, this apartment gives tenants easy access to Ottawa’s major roads and bus routes. With fast and easy access to downtown Ottawa, Nepean, and Kanata, commuting is a breeze from 1322 McWatters Road, allowing you to enjoy the restaurants and shopping located extensively throughout the area.
For more information or to book a viewing please call Marc at 613-229-3842 or 1-855-230-1734.
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- All utilities included in the cost of your rent
- Large gym
- Clean and spacious renovated suites
- Clean and spacious on-site laundry facilities
- Large balconies and great views of Ottawa
- Highly secure, personally controlled key fob access
- New elevator
- Authentic hardwood floors in every unit
- Onsite superintendent and prompt response to service calls
- Secure and spacious surface parking
- Newly renovated common areas
- Surveillance cameras
- Handicap access
- New thermal windows for those cold nights
- Short walk to large parks and urban green spaces
- A quick drive, bus, or walk to the Bayshore Shopping Centre, Algonquin College, Queensway Carleton Hospital, IKEA and Coliseum Ottawa Cinemas
- Many elementary schools, high schools, and daycares a short drive or walk way
- Large variety of box stores and shopping in close proximity
- Conveniently located between Kanata and downtown Ottawa allowing for lots of options for shopping and community amenities
- Very short drive to Highway 417 and Highway 416
- Easy access to #67, #118, #172, and #173 bus routes
- Short drive or bus ride to Algonquin College
- Easy access to Greenbank Road, Baseline Road, and Woodroffe Avenue
- 20-minute drive to the Ottawa International Airport