Nepean Crossroads Centre – 595 Hunt Club Road W.
|ADDRESS:||595 West Hunt Club Road, Ottawa, ON|
|AVAILABILITY:||Approx. 5,513 sf Available Immediately & Up to 10,000 sf To Be Constructed|
Building and Area Highlights
Various retail options available at the Nepean Crossroads Centre. Located in Ottawa south at one of the city’s busiest intersections. Close to Algonquin College. Approximately 6,271 households within a 2 km radius.
This is a destination in Nepean for buying household goods and fast casual dining. Join many national retailers such as Canadian Tire, LCBO, the Brick, Marks Work Warehouse, Rona, and many more.
Unit 3B – Approx. 5,513 sq.ft. – Raw Space, ceiling approx. 20′, clear, unobstructed space ideal for recreational uses
5,200 sq.ft. – To Be Built
6,000 sq.ft. – To Be Built
10,000 sq.ft. – To Be Built
- Ample parking with easy access via signalized intersections
- Bus stops on Merivale Road with multiple routes
- Anchored by many national retailers
- Building signage
- Destination for dining, shopping, and buying household goods
- High traffic intersection in Nepean
- Close to Algonquin College
- Easy access to HWY 416 & 417