60 George Street – Byward Market Retail for Lease
|PRICE:||$30 - $45/sq.ft|
|ADDRESS:||60 George Street, Ottawa, ON|
|AVAILABILITY:||3,294 - 7,855 sq.ft.|
|Unit number||Unit 101 (Restaurant)|
|Availability||June 01, 2023|
|Ask a question|
|Unit number||Unit 108|
|Availability||March 01, 2023|
|Ask a question|
Building and Area Highlights
Great branding opportunity in the Byward Market, one of the most highly sought-after neighbourhoods in downtown Ottawa. Centrally located and easily accessible area that is surrounded by tourist attractions, government buildings, iconic cultural destinations, and residential high-rises. The perfect space for a new venture or to expand an established business. Constant high level of pedestrian and vehicle traffic. Street parking nearby and great transit service.
Unit 101: Restaurant space with venting in place. About 40′ of frontage on Rideau Street directly across from the Rideau Shopping Centre in downtown Ottawa. This unit benefits from an additional entrance with signage placements on George Street. Available June 1, 2023.
Unit 108: Sunny retail space with a mezzanine that is accessible by lift. Strong presence on George Street in the Byward Market. Glass front unit with building signage and customer parking nearby.
Units can be combined, total 7,855 sf.
Don’t miss this chance to expand or establish your brand in Ottawa’s most popular destination for tourism, shopping, dining, culture, and entertainment!
- Strong presence on a main street in the heart of downtown Ottawa
- Building signage and large display windows
- Across the street from entrance to the Rideau Shopping Centre
- Additional entrance on George Street with building signage facing the Byward Market
- Constant vehicle and pedestrian traffic
- High density residential and commercial area
- Daytime population approx. 133,211 within a 2km radius
- Steps from Rideau LRT
- Customer parking nearby
- Close to the University of Ottawa