Building and Area Highlights
Excellent branding opportunity in one of Otttawa’s trendiest neighbourhoods, Old Ottawa South. This is a destination for dining, shopping, and nightlife.
Highly effective building signage faces Bank Street, a major thoroughfare connecting the city from north to south. Constant vehicle and pedestrian traffic past your door.
Located steps away from Lansdowne Place which hosts large events including music, sports, farmer’s markets, and more.
- Branding opportunity with approx. 15′ of frontage on Bank Street
- Street parking available
- Busy retail node in a trendy destination
- Constant vehicle and pedestrian traffic
- Close to Lansdowne Place and the Glebe
- Population approx. 43,185 within a 2km radius