- Division: Residential
- Term: Full-Time
- Location: Ottawa
Position: Residential Property Administrator – Rental Agent
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
Reporting To: Property Manager / COO
Overview: Under the direction of the Property Manager, and while working on site, manage the day to day activities of a residential apartment building as detailed herein.
Tools: Must be computer proficient. Bilingualism is an asset.
Responsibilities: As delegated by the Property Manager, and may include:
- Show and rent apartments.
- Inspect apartments upon turnover and coordinate work as necessary.
- Preparation and issuance of Tenant Notices.
- Maintain updated availability listings.
- Provide admin support to residential property managers.
- Pursue postdated cheques and rental collections.
- Prepare and issue all correspondence and follow-up where required.
- Issue of reports.
- Production and issuance of Tenant Protection Act forms and notices.
- Direct legal actions in accordance with TPA using outsource paralegal.
- Receive tenant calls for service.
- Schedule meetings.
- Maintain current owner, tenant, trade and supplier coordinates including tenant information sheets, property information sheets and on-call info with the message center on-call binder.
- Maintaining current rental information on the website.
- Participate in District Realty Health and Safety Program
- Other duties as assigned.