Building and Area Highlights
The Thames St. apartments are perfect for urban professionals who want a convenient and quiet location without the noise and crowds of downtown Ottawa. These pristine apartments are conveniently located to the west of downtown, and within steps of a wide variety of shops, restaurants, and transportation hubs.
Thames Street’s central location and easy access to Highway 417 means commuting anywhere in the city is a breeze. Commute to work in downtown Ottawa or go shopping in Kanata on your days off—this easy location allows you the freedom to travel anywhere in the Ottawa area quickly by bus or car.
For more information, or to book a viewing, please call Lloyd at 613-223-7422.
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Large units in a park-like setting
- Clean and spacious on-site laundry facilities
- Personally controlled building access
- Authentic hardwood flooring in every unit
- 24-hour on-call service
- Surface parking available
- A short drive to the Westgate Shopping Centre, Food Basics, LCBO and a variety of restaurants and shops along Carling Avenue and Kirkwood Avenue
- Minutes from the Ottawa Hospital and government offices
- A short drive to the scenic Experimental Farm and Dow’s Lake
- A short drive to trendy Westboro, with easy access to a variety of shops and restaurants
- Walking distance to VRTUCAR rental station
- One minute drive to Highway 417, with easy access to downtown Ottawa and surrounding area
- Easy access to bus routes