Swipe to Navigate
|Bachelor||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom|
|Approx Size||sq. ft.||sq. ft.||sq. ft.|
|Availability||Not Available||May 1st, 2019||May 1st, 2019|
|Viewing||Book Now||Book Now|
50 Bayswater Avenue
We are holding an Open House next Wednesday, April 24th between 1-6pm- To book a time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Shorncliffe’s convenient downtown location makes it the perfect apartment for students or professionals seeking the excitement of downtown living with a full range of convenient local amenities at your fingertips.
Just minutes away from Ottawa’s most iconic destinations, this apartment is perfect for anyone who wants a quick commute to work or school with everything they need within short walking distance.
For more information or to book a viewing, please call John at 613-978-0524.
- On-site laundry
- 24 hour emergency service
- Walking distance to Bank Street and Elgin Street
- Minutes from Ottawa’s scenic Parliament Buildings, NAC, National Gallery of Canada, Canadian Museum of Nature, the ByWard Market, the University of Ottawa, Somerset Village, and the Rideau Canal
- All the amenities of downtown Ottawa's shopping and restaurants—Hartman’s Grocery and a variety of eateries and cafes
- Walking distance to more than 5 downtown parks and green spaces, with easy access to bike and walking paths
- Short drive to Highway 417
- Walking distance to VRTUCAR rental station
- Easy access to buses