Swipe to Navigate
|1 Bedroom||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom|
|Approx Size||sq. ft.||sq. ft.||sq. ft.|
|Availability||Not Available||October 1st, 2019||Not Available|
50 Bayswater Avenue
The Edwardian on Frank Street offers the perfect combination of spacious and affordable apartment living with the conveniences of a downtown location, mere steps from Ottawa’s most iconic venues, offices, and landmarks.
Ottawa’s most popular streets, business districts, and entertainment venues are just a short bus ride or walk away, making this a perfect location for young professionals. With spacious units, large balconies overlooking downtown Ottawa, and a short commute on foot to The Glebe, 360 Frank Street is downtown living the way it should be.
For more information or to book a viewing please call Ryan at 613-880-1999.
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Large balconies overlooking downtown Ottawa
- Fully Renovated Suite Options
- Large, on-site laundry facilities
- Brand new elevator
- Spacious bicycle storage available for all tenants
- Secure and protected surface parking
- Walking distance to the shops and restaurants on Bank Street and Elgin Street, the Rideau Centre, Parliament Buildings, and The Glebe
- Minutes from the National Art Centre, National Gallery of Canada, Canadian Museum of Nature and a wide variety of music halls, theatres, and galleries
- Walking distance to the University of Ottawa and a short bus ride to Carleton University
- Walking distance to the ByWard Market, the Rideau Canal and all the amenities of downtown Ottawa's shopping and restaurants
- Short drive to Wellington Street and Nicholas Street.
- Walking distance to Centretown Community Health Centre.
- Short drive to Loblaws and a variety of local grocery stores.
- Walking distance to more than 5 downtown parks and green spaces.
- Short drive to Highway 417
- Walking distance to VRTUCAR rental station
- Easy access to bus routes