Swipe to Navigate
|Bachelor||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom|
|Approx Size||sq. ft.||sq. ft.||sq. ft.|
|Availability||Not Available||October 1st, 2019||October 1st, 2019|
|Viewing||Book Now||Book Now|
50 Bayswater Avenue
Located on a beautiful, tree-lined street, hidden from Ottawa’s busy downtown core, The New Yorker is a perfect combination of exciting urban living and peaceful quietness. Just steps away from Ottawa’s most bustling shops, restaurants, and business centres, this all-inclusive apartment is perfect for urban professionals seeking the convenience of downtown living.
Ottawa’s main business districts and government offices are a short walk or bus ride away. Whatever your needs, the convenience and amenities offered at The New Yorker are perfect for anyone looking for comfortable living in an exciting and convenient neighbourhood.
For more information or to book a viewing, please call John at 613-978-0524.
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- One of the only downtown apartments with all utilities included in your rent
- Fully renovated suite options
- Spacious and beautiful balconies overlooking downtown Ottawa
- 24-hour video surveillance makes this one of the safest apartments in Ottawa
- Recently updated on-site laundry facilities
- Highly secure, personally controlled access
- Fast and reliable 24-hour emergency service
- Spacious, communal bicycle room
- Hardwood or laminate floors in every unit
- On-site superintendent and prompt response to service calls
- Clean and secure surface or underground parking
- Walking distance to Bank Street and Elgin Street
- Minutes from Ottawa’s scenic Parliament Buildings, NAC, National Gallery of Canada, Canadian Museum of Nature, the ByWard Market, the University of Ottawa, Somerset Village, and the Rideau Canal
- All the amenities of downtown Ottawa's shopping and restaurants—Hartman’s Grocery and a variety of eateries and cafes
- Walking distance to more than 5 downtown parks and green spaces, with easy access to bike and walking paths
- Short drive to Highway 417
- Walking distance to VRTUCAR rental station
- Easy access to buses