Swipe to Navigate
|Bachelor||1 Bedroom||2 Bedrooms with 2 Full Bathrooms|
|Approx Size||sq. ft.||sq. ft.||sq. ft.|
|Availability||Not Available||November 1st, 2019||Not Available|
50 Bayswater Avenue
This beautiful and spacious high-rise apartment is located in the heart of downtown Ottawa, just minutes away from the Parliament Buildings and the city’s most iconic landmarks.
Perfect for government employees or downtown Ottawa professionals who want the option of walking to work, 335 Cooper Street is the perfect combination of convenient location, clean and secure apartment units, and exciting urban living.
For more information or to book a viewing, please call John at 613-978-0524.
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Central air conditioning in every unit
- Secure, state-of-the-art building access
- Friendly on-site superintendent and prompt response to service calls
- Fully renovated and spacious suites
- Hardwood and laminate flooring
- Smart card laundry facilities
- Clean and secure underground parking
- Secure surface parking
- Newly renovated common area with AC
- Walking distance to Bank Street, Elgin Street, and the Rideau Centre
- Minutes from the Parliament Buildings, NAC, National Gallery of Canada, Canadian Museum of Nature, the ByWard Market, the University of Ottawa, and the Rideau Canal
- All the amenities of downtown Ottawa's shopping and restaurants—Hartman’s Grocery and a variety of eateries and cafes
- Walking distance to more than 5 downtown parks and green spaces, with easy access to Ottawa’s scenic bike and walking paths
- Short drive to Highway 417
- Walking distance to VRTUCAR rental station
- Short drive to Wellington St. and Nicholas St.
- Easy access to buses