Swipe to Navigate
|Bachelor||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||2 Bedroom Town Home|
|Approx Size||sq. ft.||500 sq. ft.||sq. ft.||sq. ft.|
|Availability||Not Available||November 1st, 2019||October 1st, 2019||October 1st, 2019|
|Viewing||Book Now||Book Now||Book Now|
|Floorplans||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||2 Bedroom Town Home|
50 Bayswater Avenue
Located in a clean and quiet neighbourhood outside the hustle and bustle of downtown Ottawa! The beautiful and spacious 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, bachelor apartments, and 2 or 3 bedroom townhouses at 3301 Uplands Drive are just one bus ride away from the great shopping in South Keys and are conveniently located near a variety of elementary and high schools in the area.
Perfect for young families, students, seniors or young professionals, the quiet and comfort of 3301 Uplands Drive is a great way to live in a peaceful neighbourhood while still being only a short commute to school, work, and great shopping.
Gilboa Place also features spacious and beautiful 3 and 4 bedroom town homes for rent at 3325 Uplands Drive. Click here to view.
For more information or to book a viewing please call Nicole at 613-521-7771.
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- All utilities included in your rent
- Secure key-fob building access
- Covered parking (limited)
- Clean and renovated suites
- A reliable team of superintendents with prompt response to service requests
- Spacious, fully-renovated on-site laundry facilities
- Large balconies for every unit
- Large elevators
- Spacious surface parking
- 24-hour video surveillance
- A large compliment of high schools and elementary schools nearby
- Within walking distance of numerous restaurants and stores including, Metro, Scotiabank, Shoppers Drug Mart, Capital Hair Salon, and 24-hour Quickie Gas Station
- Short drive to the South Keys Shopping Centre and grocery stores
- Across the street from McCarthy Park and the newly renovated Hunt Club-Riverside Park Community Centre that offers summer day and week-long camps for the kids, and a gym all year round
- A short walk from the scenic Ottawa Hunt and Golf Club
- A wide variety of parks and green space
- 7 minute drive to Mooney’s Bay beach
- Easy access to Hunt Club Road, Airport Parkway, and Riverside Drive
- Easy access to #87 and #146 bus routes and a short ride to major transfer hubs on Hunt Club Road
- A short drive to the Rideau River and Mooney's Bay Park
- 15 minute drive to downtown Ottawa
- Easy access to NCC bicycle routes