Swipe to Navigate
|Executive Bachelor||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||2 Bedroom Penthouse|
|Approx Size||sq. ft.||sq. ft.||sq. ft.||sq. ft.|
|Availability||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Floorplans||Executive Bachelor||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||2 Bedroom Penthouse|
50 Bayswater Avenue
Daily Tours – Book your viewing here – http://bit.ly/BookYourViewingHere
170 Metcalfe Street – Enjoy the convenience and efficiency of living in an apartment designed to work for you.
From the ground floor gym to the rooftop patio, 170 Metcalfe St. has been thoughtfully designed to provide each of its tenants with all they need to enjoy their time at home.
Located in Centretown, and just a short walk from Parliament Hill, the Rideau Canal Western Pathway, Restaurants, Shopping and more. Perfect for anyone who enjoys the convenience of being at the center of it all.
Amenities included in the price of rent:
Secure Phone Key Access, 5 Appliances Including In Suite Laundry, Individually Controlled Heat and Air Conditioning, Fitness Centre, Theater Room,
Rooftop Patio with BBQ’s and Fire Pits, and Party Room.
For more information, please call John @ 613-518-1936.
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Executive Bachelor, One Bedroom, Two Bedroom, and Penthouse
- Appliances included in your suite - Stainless steel dishwasher, fridge, stove, washer and dryer
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- Highly secure and personally controlled building access
- Large Windows
- Fitness Centre
- Theater Room
- Business Lounge
- Rooftop patio with BBQ and firepits
- Party Room
- Bicycle storage
- Smoke-free property
- 10-minute walk to Parliament
- 8-minute walk to Parliament O-Train Station
- Farm Boy grocery store across the street - Coming Spring 2020
- Rexall pharmacy across the street
- 6-minute walk to Confederation Park
- 10-minute walk to the Rideau Canal
- Short drive to Highway 417
- Easy access to bus routes and O-Train
- Steps to two Vrtucar locations - 50 Nepean St. & 150 Elgin St.