Swipe to Navigate
|1 Bedroom||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom|
|Approx Size||sq. ft.||sq. ft.||sq. ft.|
|Availability||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Floorplans||1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom|
50 Bayswater Avenue
Urban Parkland Setting
If you’re a young professional looking for a quiet and secure Ottawa apartment rental in a gorgeous urban parkland setting, 10 Burnside Avenue is the place to be. Located just off Parkdale Avenue mere steps from Tunney’s Pasture and the Parkdale Market shopping district, this apartment puts you within walking distance of some of the city’s best restaurants, shops, galleries, and music halls.
Whether you work in the city’s west end or in downtown Ottawa, taking the bus or driving to the office couldn’t be easier with 10 Burnside’s ideal central location. Get the convenience and excitement of trendy urban living combined with the quiet and relaxation of The Burnstone’s hidden and peaceful location.
For more information or to book a viewing, please call Leo at 613-978-6588.
**Please note price and availability are subject to change without notice.
- All utilities included in your rent
- Fully renovated and spacious suites
- Authentic hardwood floors in every unit
- Clean and spacious on-site laundry facilities
- Large balconies overlooking the Ottawa area
- Secure controlled access elevators for all tenants
- Secure surface or underground parking available for all tenants
- Clean and secure storage available for all tenants
- 24-hour emergency service gives you peace of mind knowing you’re well taken care of
- 24-hour video surveillance
- Key-fob entry
- Within walking distance of Tunney’s Pasture government offices
- Short walk to the Parkdale Market and Westboro shopping, restaurants and pubs
- Short drive to Great Canadian Superstore and Metro grocery stores
- A short walk or drive to Little Italy
- Short drive to Lebreton Flats,the Canadian War Museum, and the Ottawa Hospital
- Steps from the Parkway, Parkdale Market, Ottawa River, bike paths and city beaches
- Easy access to bus routes and walking distance to major Transitway bus routes at Tunney’s Pasture & Bayview station
- Walking distance to VRTUCAR rental station
- Easy access to the Sir John A. MacDonald Parkway and Highway 417
- Walking distance to Bayview Light Rail Station (2017)