Building and Area Highlights
Excellent branding opportunity on the corner of Gladstone Avenue and O’Connor Street in busy Centretown. Corner unit on the ground floor of an upscale apartment building with 135 units. Busy location with great visibility. Constant foot and vehicular traffic past your door. Immediate access to HWY 417 via O’Connor Street. Bus route 14 stops across street.
Currently raw space that can be fitted to meet your requirements. Private entrance. Building signage available. Ideal for professional services and more.
Unit size and operating costs (OPC) are approximate.
- Corner unit with private entrance
- Building signage
- Great visibility, busy location
- Constant traffic past your door
- Ground floor of 135 unit apartment building
- Canopy covered entrance
- Immediate access to HWY 417
- Bus stop for route 14 across the street
- Close to Canadian Museum of Nature
- Population of approx. 77,712 within a 2km radius