Building and Area Highlights
Prime retail space in the Byward Market, downtown Ottawa. Fitted with a commercial kitchen, ideal for a restaurant, food prep, or any business desiring high foot traffic in a premiere destination for shopping, tourism, dining, and entertainment. This space is also available for commercial office use. Beautiful floor to ceiling windows and exposed brick walls in a heritage style building.
Available for a short term lease, month-to-month or up to 1 year, as-is-where-is.
Bike friendly area with parking on-site. Close to the Rideau OTrain Station (LRT) and all major bus routes including service to Gatineau. Dock loading at the back of the building.
- Spacious retail unit in a unique, heritage style building
- Loading dock, parking on-site
- Premiere destination for tourism, entertainment, dining, and shopping
- Constant high foot traffic
- Surrounded by high density office buildings and residences
- Bike friendly area
- Steps to Rideau OTrain Station
- retail store
- art gallery
- food retail store
- commercial office