377 O’Connor Street – Retail
|ADDRESS:||377 O'Connor Street, Ottawa, ON|
|PROPERTY TYPE:||Retail, Office|
|AVAILABILITY:||approx. 1,807 sq.ft. | Immediate|
Building and Area Highlights
Great branding opportunity at the intersection of Gladstone Avenue and O’Connor Street in busy Centretown. Highly visible corner unit located on the ground floor of an upscale apartment building with 135 suites. Private entrance with customizable canopy and building signage options.
Immediate access to HWY 417 via O’Connor Street ensures constant vehicle traffic past your door. High pedestrian and bike traffic. Bus stop on-site and parking options nearby. Close to the Canadian Museum of Nature and surrounded by a range of retail shops and restaurants.
Currently raw space that can be fitted to meet your requirements. Ideal for professional services, medical, and dental offices.
Unit size and operating costs (OPC) are approximate.
- Highly visible corner unit
- Private entrance
- Customizable canopy & building signage
- Ground floor of 135 unit apartment building
- Constant traffic past your door
- Immediate access to HWY 417
- Highly walkable area
- Bus stop on-site
- Close to Canadian Museum of Nature
- Rapidly developing area with a diverse demographic
- Population of approx. 80,572 within a 2 km radius
- Daytime population approx. 135,334 within a 2 km radius