2367-2369 Carling Avenue
|ADDRESS:||2353 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, ON|
|AVAILABILITY:||3,189 sq.ft. | Restaurant|
Building and Area Highlights
Highly visible retail space available on busy Carling Avenue. Fit for restaurant use with ventilation in place. Ample room for seating with a reception area and wet bar. Building signage and pylon signage.
Located in a corner lot retail plaza at a signalized intersection. Constant traffic with ample customer parking. Surrounded by residential highrises. Close to large amenities such as Metro Grocery, Canadian Tire, and the Carlingwood Mall.
Short walk to Lincoln Fields Station where a new LRT stop is scheduled to be complete in 2026. This area is primed for densification with the extension of LRT line 1 connecting to Algonquin College and downtown Ottawa.
Floor plan coming soon, please inquire.
- Highly visible building and pylon signage
- Corner lot retail plaza at signalized intersection
- Ample customer parking
- Constant traffic
- Busy main road, close to major amenities
- Close to HWY 417
- Short walk to Lincoln Fields Station (major LRT Station 2026)
- Surrounded by residential highrises and residential neighbourhoods
- Population of approx. 32,687 with a 2 km radius