Building and Area Highlights
Highly desirable retail space in the fashionable and affluent neighbourhood of New Edinburgh and Rockcliffe. Suitable for many retail uses and potential to refit for QSR.
Prominent building and pylon signage at a signalized intersection with over 15,792 cars passing daily.* Walkable, bike friendly area surrounded by amenities such a grocery stores, specialty retail, fitness centres, and a variety of restaurants. Highly walkable and bike friendly area. Population of approx. 51, 825 within a 2 km radius.
Customer parking lot on-site, rare for this area. Bus stops nearby.
* June 2022 traffic volume – open.ottawa.ca
- Glass front, in-line unit
- Corner lot retail plaza with parking
- Highly visible signage at signalized intersection
- Cotenants: PetValu, Subway, Nuvo Optometry, and Mood Moss Flowers
- Highly desirable location in an affluent, historical, fashionable neighbourhood
- Busy street lined with retailers, restaurants, and personal services
- Population of approx. 51,825 within a 2 km radius
- Over 15,792 cars passing daily