- Division: Residential
- Term: Full-Time
- Location: 50 Bayswater Ave.
- Bank reconciliations at the beginning of each month.
- Download and/or print bank statements for sorting and review.
- Reconcile priority-coded properties in prescribed order.
- Save all bank reconciliations for each individual property; process all properties.
- File all original statements as they arrive in the office from various banking institutions.
- Sort/organize supplier/contractor invoices.
- Scanning invoices to the common drive (“K”)
- Categorize and file all hard copy invoices from payables box into appropriate property files.
- Categorize and organize all hard copy invoices for scanning.
- Archive files.
- Process documents and electronically file into “K” drive.
- Maintain and check if all suppliers are in the right property, folder and supplier.
- Place all scanned documents for the month in boxes, label, organize and store.
- Process recurring payables for the next month.
- Printing of all Transfer Recurring invoices for all properties.
- Processing and Printing of cheques. Send out for signatures. File them in folders and place them in safety box.
- Processing of EFT payments.
- Process and send out rental cheque.
- Produce labels.
- In charge of searching invoices archived in storage room as needed for accounting and auditing purposes.
- Purge all hard copy files older than 7 years
- Other tasks as requested by accountants
Compensation – $40,000 – 45,000 annually dependent on experience
Hours – 9 – 5 one hour for lunch
Group Health Insurance after three-month probationary period
Pension plan after 2 years of employment